Blizzard ha sacado el parche para StarCraft II que hace que el juego llegue a la versión 1.21. Como suele ocurrir en estos casos, el parche mejora una serie de cositas casi invisibles y alguna que otra más reseñable; en este caso, lo principal es el matchmaking mejorado para los equipos predefinidos en 2 contra 2, 3 contra 3 y 4 contra 4.Tras el salto podéis ver más detalles de la actualización, recién sacados de aquí.
- Matchmaking has been updated to better match players queuing with pre-made teams in 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 brackets.
- Fixed an issue where the title of a conversation window was scaling rather than truncating.
- Fixed an issue where the Match History score screen was displaying «Null» for the map info for all games played before Patch 1.2.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players to be improperly disconnected from a game.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that would cause the Control key to become stuck when holding Control and minimizing the game window, then going back to the game window and attempting to use Control+1 to create a control group.
StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed an issue with foliage that would die and become visible through the fog of war when a player spawned as zerg.
- Fixed an issue where copied-and-pasted units were not set to the correct height in-game.
- Fixed an issue where the table view scroll-bar position was reset when switching objects.
- Fixed an issue where secondary sort priorities were not working properly. Model name is now the secondary sort so that models are listed in alphabetical order after being sorted by the mod they are contained in.